Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Home Tour 2014


I sure wasn't expecting to get my 2014 Christmas Home Tour up AFTER Christmas, but I just couldn't seem to get my junk together and get it done. I'm still going to post it because I really enjoy looking back at our home each year.

I did one tiny new Christmas painting, and we have a new to us tree, but everything else is the same Christmas decor that we use every year.

I hope you enjoy our very simple 2014 Christmas Home Tour.

Living Room 


Den - We did have lights on our tree, but 2 sections went out the day before I took these pictures, so I didn't turn them on. We did finally fix them on Christmas Eve.




Kitchen




Dining Room (See Full Post HERE.)


Playroom


And this is the Christmas card I made, but never had printed or mailed out!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


Linking this post up to:
It's Overflowing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...